Luxury transfers at excellent prices
The best prices for journeys between airports and cities worldwide.
Book your taxi from / to the airport.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
FREE WAITING TIME
NO HIDDEN COSTS
TRANSFERS IN SAFETY
All our prices include taxes, tolls and fuel costs. Our prices are reliable and not subject to sudden changes.
Paris taxi fares
In taxi matters, only the prefectural tariff is applicable. It takes into account travel time and distance. The amount of the race is automatically calculated by the taximeter located inside the vehicle. Each year, this tariff is revalorized by ministerial decree.
4 € 7 €
For immediate orders For orders in advance
€ 50 ou 55 € € 30 ou 35€
For Roissy CDG For Orly
Prices Taxi Paris
The prices established by our simulator are given as an indication and can be modified according to the desired schedules. To confirm this rate, it is recommended to send a reservation request. PARIS VIP will confirm all the details of this request and in particular the price of the service. Our rates are inclusive of VAT, and are expressed in Euros (€) .The applicable VAT rate for transfers is 10%.
CALCULATE PRICE RATE TAXI PARIS
For the provision, any hour started is due. Any additional kilometer to the fixed price established by the contract will be charged 1.50 € TTC / km. Any additional hour to the fixed price established by the contract will be charged 45 € / hour. For scheduled trips over several days, the following flat rates will be billed to the customer:
• meal = 25 € all taxes included
• hotel night + breakfast = 120 € all taxes included Our rates include:
• the vehicle made available to the customer;
• the provision of a driver speaking at least in French;
• professional insurance for passengers transported against payment, kilometers traveled, vehicle maintenance, fuel and the duration determined when booking the service
• the transport of the customer’s luggage, within the limits of the vehicle’s possibilities.
• the provision of service vehicles on board (WIFI, cold drinks, refreshing wipes, daily newspapers, phone chargers, touch pads)
• the cost of tolls. Our rates do not include:
• the cost of car parks and more generally of all parking places;
• entrance fees to the sites (museums, theaters, castles, stadiums or other);
• entrance fees to public places;
• the cost of meals and accommodation for the driver for a trip over several days.